Theme Update Not Working

Hi BeTheme helpers,

I've errors trying to update the theme. Here is a screen capture of the SiteHealth dashboard.

Then it says there are plugins that need to be updated and when I do that I get errors. Here is a screen capture of the errors.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Comments

• Hey,
    this message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest
    If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme > Dashboard)
    After that, get into the license manager once more, if the license key is still claimed - deregister it, if it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme > Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.
    thanks
  • edited September 2020
    Hi Pablo,

I'm trying to follow your instructions and I found the email with the license code. But when I enter into the link above I get:

Wrong username or purchase code.
    Please use only purchase codes that has been used to register the theme and the username used at the time of purchase.

I'll attach the screen capture so you can see what's in the email.

It's just not working for me, any ideas?

Thanks, Liz

• Please double-check if you did not make any blank spaces or typos, because if this license key was bought with that account, it should pass you without any issue.

thanks