Vertical align text in button

Hi,

Can someone help me to align the text in my buttons vertically? I would like the text to be centered vertically in the buttons. Here you can find the example: https://pifotal.com/?page_id=201

Thanks a lot!
Iris 

Comments

• Hello Iris,
    I removed all of your custom css code and it works fine, see the screen:

It looks like one (or more) of your codes is making that problem, please find the css rule which is making that problem and get rid of it.

thanks
  • Hi Pablo, 

Thanks for your reply! I tried removing all the custom css code, but the text in the button is still aligned to the top of the button. 

Do you know what i'm doing wrong?

Kind regards,
    Iris

• You inserted it somewhere else than Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS, because I removed whole CSS code which is not coming from BeTheme and it works.

Did you (or previous developer) was modificating the theme files or added external css file?
    Thanks
  • Ahh okay, thanks, I found the one causing it:

}
    .button span.button_label {
        font-size: 23px; 
    }

The previous developer used this to increase the text size in the buttons. Is there a way to increase the text size in the buttons and align the text vertically?

Thanks a lot!
  • Of course.
    If your theme is up to date, you can change the button color, size and much more (if you will select custom button) in our new feature named Button builder.
    Theme Options > Global > Buttons

If you do not want to use it, then you have to increase the content font size, because the button inherits this parameter to their font size.
    Thanks
  • Awesome, this works, thanks a lot! 

I have one more question, how can I now assign the style of the button to the buttons? I don't see any options for this in this screen: https://prnt.sc/u6okhw.

Now, the buttons on the website don't change colour when I hover over them. 
  • It will be automatically changed, but if you want to have the same color as on the button builder, you have to clear the color field from the button settings. (for both colors)

• Ahh perfect, thank you!!