Register slider with a code to Unlock Premium Features

I want to register this so I can use the templates that come with it but my purchase code from Theme Forest for Betheme does not register it. How can I get access to the premium features and templates in the slider?

Comments

• Hi,
    purchase codes (license keys) are not included for plugins which are bundled into the theme. It’s because of Themeforest license & agreements. This applies to all themes of course. However, there is no need to use this code because the plugins are fully functional without it.
    Something like “Free” version of a plugin does not exist. All bundled plugins are included with extended licenses and users can use these plugins within the theme without needing to purchase them separately. This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules.
    More information about the bundled plugins, you will find here.
    Thanks!
  • Thanks for your reply but you have missed the point - I cannot use the features of Rev slider I want to because I don't have a code to register it You are telling me that the plugin is fully operational without it, and although, yes in theory, you are right, I can use it, I cannot access the 100's of prebuilt templates because I don't have a license key.  
  • The prebuilt templates from Revolution Slider is a premium functionality which will require the premium license key for the plugin which is not bundled with the BeTheme.

If you want to use some prebuilt sliders, please download one of our sliders, we have thousands of them ;)
    You can import them without installing the pre-built website.
    Here is a screenshot for better understanding:
    http://prntscr.com/h85ybi
    If you do not see this option, please make sure that revolution slider is installed and active. Also, the version of your theme must be 20.0 or more.

thanks