4K Screen - Navigation Arrows not workign

Hello,

On our website at www.deltaphotoclub.com we have a slider.

There is a display issue on 4K screens where the left/right navigation arrows do not work. If the user resizes the browser window smaller, the arrows then work. So definitely an issue with 4K (or higher) screens.

Can you check and verify and let us know if there is a fix or work around?

Thanks,
Robin

Comments

• Hello Robin,
    I tested it and it works fine, did you solve the problem?
    Also, please test if it works on default (twentytwenty) theme, because it could be issue of the plugin itself, not the theme.

What kind of browser and OS do you use?
    thanks
  • Hello,

No, we haven't made any changes.

We tested on multiple Windows 10 (latest version) computers with Chrome, FF and Edge. Same issue.

thanks,

Robin
  • I cannot recreate that issue to be honset because it works fine for me.
    Can you switch to the default theme and check if it works? Because I think that you created the slider not correct, because betheme does not affect that plugin at all.

Oh, if you do not know how to insert the RevSlider without betheme, see these docs:
    We suggest to insert it with shortcode.

thanks
  • OK. I will try that and see if has any effect.
  • Hello,

I have investigated this further and found the following:

site: www.deltaphotoclub.com

1. Arrows do not work at all when you are at the top of the page.

but ....

1. The slider arrows do work correctly when the sticky header is displayed. If you scroll down slightly to make the sticky header appear, the arrows start to work.

Can you help me correct this issue. We are a photography club and a large number of our members use 4K monitors.

thanks,

Robin

• Hello,

It seems that the header is overlapping the slider, and the arrows hide behind it. You can check it on the following screenshot:

If you still want to use the transparent header style, you should move the arrows down so they will not be behind the header.

Thanks