WP Bakery Visual Composer Tabs

Hello,

Is anyone else experiencing issue with the tabs on their website? Every since updating the BeTheme, Visual Composer and WP 5.5 the tabs are no longer working. 

NOTE: Menu is also broken due to a license error that i'm working on and layer slider is throwing a WP Error Code breaking the site if enabled. 

Comments

• Hello,
    As I see, the tabs are working properly, did you solve the problem?
    About the menu, I do not see the issue too.

thanks
  • Hey Pablo,

The site "www.westphalstaffing.com" is running an older version of the BeTheme at the moment which is why it was displaying correctly. The site "www.westphalstage.wpengine.com" was using the new version of the BeTheme. I Can't have my site with a broken menu so I have reverted my main site to the old theme. If you could please take a peek at www.westphalstage.wpengine.com that would be great. I can't figure out why the menu is not dislaying and the tabs are broken. Thaks!
  • I see a lot elements which are having the "loading" class, which means it's problem with the plugins conflict.

Please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of the browser and check, if the issue still exists.
    thanks