WPML incompatibility with the BeTheme Header Builder

Hello,

I've spoken to the WPML support about the items in my header not showing up, but they are telling me that the BeTheme Header Builder and the WPML translation tools are not compatible.

Do you know anything about the issue and a possible workaround?

I want to translate the big red button in the right corner of the header and its hoverable links from this website - https://heraclinics.com

You can find the current discussion with the WPML support here - https://wpml.org/forums/topic/translating-tricky-fields/

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hello,
    The Muffin Header Builder is not compatible with the WPML yet - we are currently working about it, but we cannot tell exactly when it will be released.

If you want to have multilingual headers, you have to use basic headers from BeTheme for now :(
    thanks
  • Hello Pablo,

I have received a very descriptive answer from the WPML support regarding this issue.

Please check the latest answer from Raja Mohammed in this thread - https://wpml.org/forums/topic/translating-tricky-fields/page/2/#post-6961513

Can this be fixed in the near future? I'm not very familliar with the technology in the data base but this doesn't seem like a hard-to-fix error.

Thanks in advance.
  • We are not sure when it will be released, we have a lot of work right now, but surely, the multilingual option for the header builder will be in the future.

I provided that ticket to the developers team, they noted it out.
    We are really grateful for helping us improving betheme! :)

If you have some other questions, feel free to ask.

Greetings
    Muffin Group Team
  • Hello Pablo,

Any information regarding this thread?

A month and a half have passed and most of the improvements to BeTheme are new templates.

I get the point that you guys need more templates to get new clients, but why not fix issues with your current clients?

We need some sort of compatibility to translate our button... it is essential for the patients to contact us.

Best Regards,
    Boris.
  • We have to end our actual target, then we'll select and start other features.
    For now, we cannot exactly tell when it will be added :(

Surely, when it will be added, it will be included in the changelog, right here:

Thanks
  • Is it possible to give me an estimate timeframe? (In weeks; months; years)

Ending your actual target is very abstract to me.
  • We are not sure when it will be released, for now we have to end our primary target, as I mentioned in my previous reply.

For now, if you want to use the WPML plugin, you have to use the basic headers from the betheme.
    Theme Options > Header & Subheader > Header

Sorry for the problem.
    Muffin Group
  • Is it possible to achieve the same effect of the current header button in the basic headers from BeTheme?

To give you a little more context, the button is doing the following:
    1. On desktop you can mouse-over it and see a list of text+links that you can use to call or email the Medical Center.
    2. On mobile it is instantly calling the mobile number.

We are using the BeTheme Header Builder plugin just because it allows to add HTML to the header, but now that I know a little bit more of CSS I can think of a solution with ::before and ::after elements.

Is it going to be possible to translate them if I refacture the code like this and can you help me out a little bit as I'm not an expert.

The website is: https://heraclinics.com
  • 1) You can create a menu which will have a dropdown, then in the dropdown menu create a menu item which will have a link for calling or email, see screen:

2) I do not understand at all, can you explain it greater?
    thanks
  • Hello,

Any updates on the compatibility with WPML?

• Hello @visionsys,

There is no any update for WPML and MHB yet :(

thanks