Issue Raw HTML element with WPML - need a temporary licence for testing

Hello,

I have currently an issue with Visual Composer "Raw html" element in which I added this code : 
<div class="fancy-divider medium-top light-bottom"><svg preserveAspectRatio="none" viewBox="0 0 100 100" height="100" width="100%" version="1.1" xmlns="hidden link"><path d="M0 100 L100 2 L100 100 Z"></path></svg></div>

This issue is that WPML only take into account for its translation "<div class="fancy-divider medium-top light-bottom"></div>" and totally avoid the SVG part. 

WPML support is looking into that but they need to install a clean testing version of my site on their server in order to replicate the issue. As I cannot use my Betheme licence on another server, could I please get a temporary licence ONLY for testing please ?

Thanks in advance for your understanding,

Best,
JOnathan

Comments

• Hello Jonathan,
    We do not handle with the license keys, we do not distribute them - it's all about the envato market.
    But, you can install another betheme instance with the same license key on your subdomain.]
    You can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.
    This also applies to subfolder on localhost installations.
    thanks