sidebar accordion for categories widget vertical problem

hi,
i cant fix sidebar accordion, when i expand categories, when you expand the accordion tab,  it overlaps with footer then when you scroll up, it overlaps with header image. i tried 6-7 most popular accordion widget plugins, but none of them have worked. please help!

in addition, wp bakery has premium accordion plugin, do we have access this plug in? 

ps: collapsing categories plug in has been used what you see in the screenshot

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • edited September 2020
    kirbiyik.av.tr/blog
  • Sadly, we do not support this plugin for that widget, so we cannot be source of the help with things related to that accordion behavior.

But, as I see, it does not overlap behind the footer, so I'm not sure where is the problem at all.
    I can see it properly, please tell me, on which browser do you see it?
    Thanks
  • please check first post and there is screenshot, you may see the problem, when you expand the accordion, accordion falls behind the footer?
  • Yes, but this widget is not supported by us, it's coming from third party plugin, so we cannot exactly be the source of the help.

We do not know how this plugin works, which functions are used there and how they are used.
    You would have to contact the plugins author or some kind of webdeveloper to get it fixed.

Thanks