Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our BeTheme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check Support Center.
2. Check on forum if discussion has not been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
3. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
4. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
5. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Button bugged on hover

Since updating to the last version of the theme my action button is not working. When I hover the button the text disappears although I set the color to #fff so it should be visible.

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hello Pablo. I tried changing the color in Theme Options > Global > Buttons, but the color still fades away on hover although it should be visible. 
  • edited September 10
    We just tried to disable all plugins, but when I hover the button turns black and the text isn't visible. I tried on Macbook Chrome + Safari.

Also when hovering the button in Safari, it turns into a square and then back to a circle.

Since updating the buttons are just not working. Really hope you can help me fix :( 
  • Hello Pablo,

Thanks for your patience. i am so sorry for the inconvenience.

I can see that you are on https://cobury.com. This is the old version of the theme when everything worked. The website we're talking about is the live version which is on https://cobury.dk. There the button is bugged on hover.

In Chrome you cannot read the text and the button turns into a square briefly upon hover if you're in Safari. I've tried with all plugins disabled + cache cleared + incognito. 

During the last theme update something seemed to affect the CSS and the buttons.
  • edited September 11
    So how do I fix it on the .dk site? What would be the correct CSS to make it work on hover? :) 

I have tried to run through all the CSS but cannot seem to find the issue :( hope you can help. The CSS codes worked before the update, so I have no idea what.
  • I've seen this issue on two sites using Action Buttons in header as well since updating to latest version. It seems the new Options > Global > Button styling is changing the CSS by default and not giving that previous choices for colouring the button state.

On these two sites, both Action button colours should be the other way round (inverted) to what can be seen now...

• .button-round a.button:after {
    background: #19191b;
    color: #fff;
    border-radius: 99px !important;
    }

Fixed it. This code was necessary before the update or the button turned weird on Safari, but now it bugs it. Moved the code and it works.

Ty!