Lost all the theme options configurations, I have no backup

Hello,

I added a new class in the custom css field. After customizing it, I clciked Save Changes and all the Custom css was gone, and all my theme settings and configurations are also gone. I don't know what to do, I need at least my custom css to restore many days of work. Please help me with some advice. 
My website:

Thank you!

Comments

• Hello,
    If you lost it, then we cannot help at all, because it's gone right now - but betheme was not the source of the problem, the most common issue is not-enough server resources, or network issues while updating the theme options.

I suggest you, to contact your hosting provider and ask about it, they will surely have some backup :)

About the server limitations, please make for me an phpinfo file, see these docs:

thanks
  • Hello,

Here is the file you asked for:

What happened was really strange, I lost all my theme settings as long as the custom css. I wasn't able to save anything in theme options (colors, custom css or other settings), everything was lost after I pressed Save changes. I logged out and deleted the cache and it worked again after this, but I had to restore the lost data manually. This time I made a backup inside the theme options menu, but I would like to never go through something similar again.

I hope that maybe the file you asked for will help you understand the cause of this strange behavior and you could give me an advice to prevent it in the future.

Thank you!
  • Your server parameters are fine, you shouldn't have any problems with saving your content/theme options.

Well, we are not quite sure what could be the problem, but it sounds like a internet error which is not related to the betheme itself.
    The backup is a good idea, one per month should be enough, we strongly suggest to use this plugin:

thanks