header background images using featured image option on each page

Hello,

I have changed the images in the headers of each of my pages by uploading a featured image, however I am noticing the images I am using are not covering the whole header area in the same way that your own header images do. They seem contained. Is there a simple way to make featured images used in headers to cover the whole header area?

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • I'm sorry the website is www.refillnation.org
  • The pictures in header or sections, you usually call images, are actually CSS backgrounds. Those background images can not be responsive as standard images but can respond to resizing and scaling.

We suggest to insert the background images like that, in Subheader instead.
    But, if you want to insert it in header anyway, please head to the Theme Options > Header & Subheader > Header and change the "Background size" to "cover"

thanks