Google Maps with placecard

Hi!
I need to activate a placard in google maps.
It seems to me that the module "Map Advanced" does not have this function
Can you help me?

Comments

• Hello,
    You can only insert a pin with the google maps advanced item.
    We use the official api from them, so all of the functionalities are inserted and we do not customize them in any way.

thanks
  • Hi,
    I have seem to have the same issue.
    In the Google Map advanced item in Betheme I can't seem to get an placecard for my marker.
    Strange thing is, I do get placecards (or at least "show in Google Maps" ) for places near my marker.

It does work in the Basic maps item, but this item won't use the full width somehow. It just appears as a square box.

Is there anyway you could help me out, or look is his is an issue with the theme?

Thanks in advance.

• Sorry, but I do not understand because we do not have any placecards, you mean the "Contact Box"?

It's just an iframe render which is coming straight from their api, so we cannot change anything in the code of it :(
    As I said in previous reply, you can only insert a pin (it's labeled as Additional Markers - https://prnt.sc/unp5kj) or change the options of type, controls, drag or border.

Thanks

• Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
     I'll try to explain as good as i can;)

I'd like that the visitors on the website are able to click on 'get directions'. 
    I couldn't get it to work In the advanced map item.

However, i managed to get it working in the maps basic item. I did not know I had to change the width and height of the iframe from Google Maps before copying the html code.

Any idea how to do this in the advanced item?

Thanks again.

• Thank you for the explanation.

As I can see, to get this "direction" for Google Map, you used iframe where you may add own attributes while for Map Advanced item, they are coded directly into item. Of course, we may consider this as option while future updates but at this moment, it is not possible unfortunately.