WpBakery Page Builder

Hi 

i have BeThemes ver. 21.8.6 and all updates are made.

WPBakery don't work in front-editor mode - i am using this themes for years but now i have this problem..
Any advice..?

many thanks, max

Comments

• Yes when i switch to FRONT edit mode non off the content is showing up...
  • system status 

• MySQL Version 5.6.49
    • PHP Version  7.3.21
    • PHP Memory Limit  1 GB
    • PHP Time Limit  300
    • PHP Max Input Vars  25000
    • WP Max Upload Size 64 MB
    • cURL 
    • DOMDocument 
  • Hello,
    Are you sure that your WPBakery is up to date?
    Is your WP up to date?

Also, please disable all of the plugins, leave the WPBakery turned on only and check, if the issue still exists.
    If you would attach a link for your website, it would be greateful :)
    Thanks

• Hi Pablo many thanks for answer..

Plugins inatalled:

WPBakery Page Builder: 6.4.0
    Wordpress version 5.5.1

my web page with problem: https://www.imagine.si

Yes and I have "discovered" that some pages i can edit in frontend mode but most of them not.

Yes I have deactivated, reinstall and make some changes in Roll manager and reset at the end not of this have helped me..

I am using BeThemes from 2013 and i have more then 28 licences:
    I am using for wordpress pages same plugins Slider revolution ( extra payed licences ) , than Wordfence _ payed version.. and plugins taht are included in BeThemes..

For example this page https://www.imagine.si/ifacility/
    i am not able to edit in front mode

But the same page in english language 

i can edit in front mode

This two pages are made as page no translation plugin is used...

Strange...!

I am happy for any suggestion or advice..

Many thanks, max

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.
    Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Ok i have send data to access dashboard over ....... ...muffingroup#contact

Many thanks, max
  • I've disabled all of the plugins (left the WPBakery turned on only), cleared the cache and it started to work correctly.

The issue is coming from one of the third-party plugins, so you have to disable plugins one by one and you will find it for sure ;)

thanks
  • Hi many thanks ...

This steps i have done before i contact you and now once again. I didn't disbled all plugin at once but plugin off and on - step by step - plugin by plugin and and no good result.... I didn't disable all at once..

So the only massage that i get from wordfence after scanning  the site:

Notice: Undefined property: Vc_Updater::$title in /home/imgae01/domains/imagine.si/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/updaters/class-vc-updating-manager.php on line 128 0

This site is active about 4 years (all the time same plugins except monster - google analytics plugin it was installed from start on but i have purchased licence 14 days ago .. this plugin i have disabled first when i notice this problem ...   ) and i notice this problem in last week so it must be some update that is not 100% correct ... 

Yes, on one site i have licence for WPBakery i will try to switch licence to this page for test - and 
    tomorrow i let you know if that things solve my problem ..

Many thanks again and all the best..!, max
  • We do not support the wordfence plugin, so we are not sure how it works, so our help will be limited in case with the error from scaning :(

But, I'm waiting for your response, surely, if you will solve it then it will be helpful for us and further customers, because of found fix.
    Thanks
  • I didn't answer because I didn't know where the problem was but now I see that the problem is with the Groovy menu. After an update two weeks ago the problem aires so I will contact the creator of this plugin and I will try to keep this plugin because we have put some work in it. 

many thanks for your help, max