Shop Layout Grid 4 Layout Issue

Hello,

after updating BeTheme today there is an issue with my shop page. the layout displays 2 columns instead of usually 4 columns.

i have cleared the cache but this doesnt help.
in the betheme shop options there is selected "grid 4 col"

heres the link to my site

whats the problem?
thanks in advance for any reply.

Best regards,
Johannes

Comments

• Hello,
    Did you select the main shop page in the woocommerce settings or you used the Muffin Builder item "Shop" ?
    It's really important to set it in the woocommerce settings.
    To tell WooCommerce what pages to use for the Shop page go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products.

Thanks
  • Hello,

thanks for reply. Yes of course I have selected my Shop site and it worked very well. But today I have updatet my BeTheme and now it seems like there is an problem with the layout.

do you have a further solution ?

Best regards
  • I have solved the issue by restore a backup from yesterday. I think there is a probleme with the new betheme version

now it works fine again.
  • In the HTML code the Col-4 is selected, it looks like one of your third-party plugins is making that issue.
    Please disable all of the plugins (leave woocommerce only), clear the cache of the browser and check, if the issue still exists.

Thanks
  • hey Pablo,

the issue is after update Betheme.
    With my actual version 21.8.3 everything works fine.

BUT after updating to a newer version (now 21.9) the columns in my wordpress shop are displayed wrong. Do you have any solution for this issue, or is this problem already known?

best regards,
    johannes
  • As I see, you are using the 21.8.3 version right now.
    Can you clone that website, then update it to latest version and give us an access for it? - We need to make deeper investigation of that problem because looking at the source code is not enough.

We strongly suggest to use the "Duplicator" plugin for cloning website.

Then, send us an access here privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.
    Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks