Header failing to load correctly

Hey team, recently when I load my page it becomes white with a list of my header menu options in small blue text off to the left side of the header, after a second the page loads and appears normal. another odd behavior is that the logo will appear in multiples running downwards across the left side of the page then the screen turns black. it appears to be the header overlapping my entire page. Once I scroll down then back up, the black starts to retract itself back into the head until I complete the scroll back to the top then all appears normal. Id share screen shot but I don't see an option for file attachments. Please as I just launched our grand opening marketing campaign that is in the editorial stage and the third party companies will be delivering the promos tomorrow. 

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • Here is the link www.tilealive.ca

It happens most when going to:

Bookil online > any category> any product
  • Is anyone getting around to helping me?
  • As I see, you are using a lot of additional plugins for woocommerce.
    Sadly, we do not support them and we do not know how they work, so we cannot be the source of the help at all.
    We help with the basic, vanilla version of that plugin - surely, without these plugins it works fine.

Also, as I see, you are using some kind of minify/cache plugins, you should turn them off on the website which is based on the woocommerce.

Thanks
  • Why is it when ever I have a support question you guys look for some other plugin to blame before asking to disable anything. I can tell you that woocommerce plugins are not taking effect on my landing page where the issue with the theme exists as they have been disabled. Next I disabled all cache plugins. This issue is theme related. Support is something that comes with the theme which I have ruled out is not plugin related. No offense but Betheme support has always been a deflection by protocol I notice. 
  • The most common source of the problems are the plugins itself, thats why always check them first - in your case there is a lot of them, including the minify plugins which are minifying your js code - we strongly suggest not to do it.

If you are asking about the header which is bigger for a moment like here: https://prnt.sc/v7pjsj
    it's most due that minification.

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.
    Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks