Tabs on Mobile opening like accordions instead of staying at top

Hi,

I have horizontal and vertical tabs set up on different pages. When on a mobile, the tabbed content opens underneath its own tab (like an accordion), instead of underneath all of the tabs. So the other tabs get pushed right down to the bottom. How do I get the tabs to stay at the top like they should?

The pages are:

Comments

• Hello,
    Please disable all of the plugins(leave the WPBakery turned on only), clear the cache of your browser and check, if the issue still exists.

Also, if this won't help you, please disable all of the cache/minify/optimize plugins for investigating time, because It's not readable for human right now ;)

thanks
  • Hi, I deactivated all plugins and cleared the cache and it still isn't working properly.

I have now just disabled the optimization plugin if you could please take another look?
  • Well, it looks like the tabs from the "WPBakery" are working that way, and there is nothing that we can do - they are opening the tab you want to open and it push down all of the tabs which are below it to show the content - this is proper behavior.

If you would like to change that, you have to contact the support of the WPBakery, because this code is created by them.
    thanks
  • Okay, I used the class "vc_tta-o-non-responsive" to make them not open as accordions on a mobile, and stay as tabs at the top.

Can you help me get each tab to display on a new line underneath each other on the mobile or do I need to ask WPBakery?

• Yes, the behavior of their tabs can be solved only by them, we did not change anything in their core code, so you have to contact them.
    But, I think that WPBakery support team solve that problem, because it will require the HTML customizations, it looks like it's hardcoded :(

Thanks
  • Alright no problem, thank you :)