iubenda cookie solution not working

Hey there,

I'm running several Wordpress sites, one of them with BeTheme. For my privacy and cookie policies, I'm using iubenda. 

iubenda recommends using their Wordpress plugin for displaying the cookie banner. I used this one on several websites without any hassle. Now I wanted to install this plugin on a BeTheme based website and I got a message that the plugin has no valid header. This message didn't make much sense to me as I was able to activate it in a second try but ok... I then inserted the JavaScript and the banner was displayed on the website. Unfortunately, the buttons for accepting or rejecting the Cookies did not work.

I then deinstalled the plugin and tried to insert the JavaScript to the <head> using a plugin (as I didn't want to edit the PHP files). The result was the same which means that NOT the plugin is the cause for the not working banner but the Script. It seems that BeTheme is blocking it somehow. Can you help me on this one?

Thanks,
Dirk

P.S. The Script itself is working fine. I inserted it into another website and the banner is displayed as expected.

Comments