Search button and search_wrapper on the right side

HI. How can I insert search_wrapper on the right side?
Is it feasible to insert a search button in the menu and how?

Thanks

Comments

• Hello,
    All you need to do is to go to Betheme > Theme Options > Header & Subheader > Extras, then check if the "top bar right | hide" option is switched OFF.

Also, in "Search" section, "Search" dropdown should be set to "Icon | Default".

thanks

• Hello. Thanks for your reply. I wanted the search box to be visible on the right side under the magnifying glass and to be a little narrower, for example 150-200ph.
    I would also like to see the magnifying glass on mobile devices only when the menu is opened.

Thanks

• Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    thanks

• And the question was:

Hello. Thanks for your reply. I wanted the search box to be visible on the right side under the magnifying glass and to be a little narrower, for example 150-200ph.
    I would also like to see the magnifying glass on mobile devices only when the menu is opened.

Thanks

• Unfortunately, it is impossible to move search box under the magnifying glass, because it's wraped in Top Bar-Left (Menu) container.

But you can make magnifying glass visible on mobile by following these steps: Go to "Betheme > Theme Options > Responsive > General", an turn "Responsive" ON

Best regard
  • Magnifying glass not visible on mobile although it is enabled "Responsive" ON
    But you can make magnifying glass visible on mobile by following these steps: Go to "Betheme > Theme Options > Responsive > General", an turn "Responsive" ON

Thanks

• Sorry, I was not  clear enough.
    Please, enable the "Minimalist" option(without this, it will not work), select the layout and side of the icons.

Thanks