WHERE TO PUT THE CODES CSS CORRECTLY

Hi, I want to make a disscussion about the CSS, because every time I want to introduce the codes to the BETHEME> THEME OPTIONS> CSS and I put the codes, it doesnt work any time. I really want to know How should I put the codes correctly.

One example of this, is when I want to justify the text, I put de code in the betheme, but it doesnt happen nothing, and when I want to change the color of my countdown, I put : 
.mcc-countdown .number{
color:gold !important;
}
But is not workink, please help to know how to put the codes correctly and most important where.

Thanks.

Comments

• Hello,
    Well, the place where you put your code is correct, but the code isn't.
    You need to create more precise CSS target while writing your code.
    Please, be familiar with this topic:

Thanks.
  • Hi, Thanks for your helping, I already read it the page you sent me. 
    I really want to understand it, because I still not understanding it. Because the codes or shortcodes I writte it down in the BETHEME> THEME OPTIONS> CSS and never happens anything.

Then, The code that I put for the countdown isnt correct? 

Can you give me please the correct code? I need it for change the colors of a countdown. 

Please, Can you explain me how to do it step by step?

I really appreciate it.

• Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    thanks