Cursive text seems to be all around?

http://daniaevents.com

Hey guys, maybe I'm blind, but it seems that most of my content text is in cursive, but I haven't done this? Am I blind? Is it an error? Did I fuck up a code somewhere? Is it the font? :)

Comments

• Yes, you did it of course. Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check how many html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine.
  • Thanks! I clicked CTRL U and a lot of information shows up. I cannot really find my way around it all, and it is very confusing. Can you try to help me out a little bit more? 
  • There is only one help necessary in this case which is fixing it instead of you what is not included into support. These errors were made by you or the person who did website. We recommend to contact with your website developer in this case because the problem may be related with mistakes while doing the site or may be related with one of your plugins.

Thanks!
  • I have tried everything. I am aware that this is not your area and that I am not supposed to receive your help, but could you please give it a shot? I have tried several forums and no one seems to be able to help me. None of the plugins are causing it to happen. One person on Wordpress forums told me this, but I do not know what it means:

p, .icon_box .desc_wrapper .desc {
      font-style: italic;
    }

Coming from your <head> section, internally.

• And looks like someone got right. Check under Custom CSS section if you got this css because it's definitely in the code.
  • YAY! That worked! THANKS :)