Woocommerce Page Buttons are not showing texts.

I am using BeTheme with Records_2 prebuilt website in one of my websites. This website is about selling some digital services so, I have added WooCommerce in it. In the prespecified WooCommerce Pages like, check-out, cart, my-account, etc. the Buttons are of same color as of the text written inside them. So, the text in the buttons seems invisible. I have tried using different themes for these pages and all of those themes could successfully show the buttons and text in different colors and hence making the text visible. I have tried changing every default color combination to make the text visible but, none of the changes had made any difference. I have already written two e-mails to muffingroup via envato contact form but still haven't got any reply.
My deadline is just after 3 days, and I need URGENT HELP to resolve this issue. 
Hence I most humbly REQUEST you to PLEASE provide the required support as soon as possible. 
EXAMPLE PAGE

Comments

• Hello,
    To change that go to "Betheme > Theme Options > Global > Buttons" and in section "Highlighted" change "Color"
    https://prnt.sc/v26xn3

Thanks
  • Please I want to exclusively edit the colors of WooCommerce pages in the theme and these color changes must NOT reflect on the other sections or pages of the website. How can I do this in BeTheme?
    The theme colors are perfect for the remaining website but, these colors are becoming plague for WooCommerce Shortcode Page Templates. When I am trying to set the global colors in accordance with the WooCommerce Pages, the colors are becoming very bad for the rest of the site. This problem has now started me a hair loss. 
    Please guide me to change the colors of the WooCommerce Pages ONLY.

For example, in the image below, I want 'Light' colors for my text instead of dark grey. But, if I change them to any lighter color, all the context (or content, I don't remember the exact word) texts over my site become light and hard to read.

Also, I am not getting enough options at "Betheme > Theme Options > Global > Buttons"  section.

• Hello,
    Sorry, but this cannot be changed by Betheme.
    Buttons colors comes from the Global setting in Theme Options, and there is no option to change it there.
    But you can modify it by creating Custom CSS Code that will affect only to product buttons.
    You can put your Custom CSS Code in "Bethem > Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS".

Best regards