Exclusively change the colors of default WooCommerce Pages

Hello, I am using BeTheme with 'Records_2' and 'WooCommerce' in my website. The default color options are not doing good with the default WooCommerce pages (with a slight customization & stylization). I want to change the colors of WooCommerce ShortCode pages only, and these color changes must NOT reflect in the other sections of the site. I have tried making the color lighter for WooCommerce pages through the Theme Options but, these changes made whole context lighter in the whole website, which was not warranted. So, I want to make some changes in the text fields of the WooCommerce default pages only. Kindly guide me how can I get the same.
Below I am attaching some example screenshots:
Screenshot 1 | Link Here, the color of texts is dark grey which is not suitable with the background so, I want to make it lighter.
Screenshot 2 | Link But, If I make the former Lighter, it will make the shown text (in the screenshot) also lighter which is not good for its background.

The above scenario is just an example, I am encountering same problem with many sections of many pages of WooCommerce, and I want to resolve all of them.

Please help me as soon as possible as my deadline ends tomorrow. 

Comments