MySQL Version

PHP Version

PHP Memory Limit

256 MB

PHP Time Limit

PHP Max Input Vars

WP Max Upload Size
2 MB

Problem: after the last update I am unable to save Muffin Options.

I get this error: "403 Forbidden Access to this resource on the server is denied!" to the following link: http://artesrestauri.com/wp/wp-admin/options.php

I already checked Files and Directories permissions and tried disabling all plugins. Still the problem remains.

Could you help me solve this?

Thanks a lot

Comments

• edited October 2020
    Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.
    Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Hello Phil,

The person who purchased your theme, is no longer managing our website but gave me her access to this forum for support reasons.

So, I can contact you through Themeforest because I have an account but it is not the same accont that purchased the theme.

I see that this could be  problem for you so, can you give me another way to send you the Dashbord access? Or tell me how can we proceed?

Consider that your theme is regularly registered in our wp dashboard.

Thank you

• You can send your acces using WordPress dashboard thru the contact form anyway.

Thanks
  • Hi,

sorry but where is the contact form you are talking about? Do you mean in our site's Wordpress dashboard? I am sending a screenshot:

• Ok, thank you,

I've done that now,

thanks a lot

• Hi,

did you get the access I sent you?

I got a negative reply from you through themeforest

"After further verification of your account, we realised that you did never bought any of our items"

I already warned you about this in our previous conversation.

Anyway if you log in our wp dashboard you will see that the theme is correctly registered.

Can you please advise on how to proceed?

Yor theme has been purchased after all, and this is something that you can verify through registration number and this Forum account.

Tank you for your answer

• Please do what our support told you in the answer.
    You have to proof that you bought our product, by invoice which is send on email after purchasing product from the envato/themeforest.

Please send the invoice or some proof to the same email you got a response.
    thanks
  • Hi,

I've just sent your support the licence key.

I already sent you the admin login so I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you

• Well, it looks like the problem is on your hosting provider side, he probably disabled some routes (or http request) and they redirect to 404.

Can you contact him and ask him about some logs? - They will surely enlight the problem.
    thanks
  • Ok, I'm going to ask the hosting provider,

just to say the error is 403 not 404.

Thanks
  • Hi,

I'd like to close this thread and thank you for your help.

The Hosting has solved the problem,

Thanks