Faulty Icon Box

Hey team, recently the icon box colors have changed to white on their own. Its like they are stripped of the colours that have always been present. I checked my betheme options as well as my shortcodes that have always been in use in the content sections of the icon box. This was a random thing that has happend recently with no new changes.

My link is www.tilealive.ca

The location is the bottom right side of the screen. Here is a screen shot: https://pasteboard.co/Jx0kqqN.png

Comments

• Hi,

Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine.

Anticipating your question, yes, those errors are not associated with theme and were made by you or one of your extra plugins.
  • Thank you for your feedback. I did what you suggested but nothing stands out. I am using a click and build site because of my lack of knowledge with coding.I can tell you my site was working fine and nothing has changed as far as codes, (to my knowledge) and my plugins are basic. I truly need some help identifying why the theme will not produce the colors it has always had.  Please and thanks.
  • Take a look at your homepage source code, it has a lot of elements which are in red color - it means, that these elements are affected with the html issue.
    See the screen: https://prnt.sc/v6wr95

It looks like you did not close one of the tags, like <p>, <div> or other - please get into your Muffin Builder and double-check your insterted texts with html tags.
    Thanks

• I tried everything. I disabled all plugins except for the woocommerce base plugin. I removed all tags from the content area and used the widget normally putting a standard description in the content area without complicating anything and the exact same issue arises. I decided to change the widget for the desired appearance using the fancy title widget. I select the same icon used with the icon box, input the same title, and content and bam...It looks how I want it to. The issue now is when the fancy heading is clicked on it sent the customer to a random page and gives me no place to change the link or disable the link (preferably). Kind of frustrating that the basics of betheme are not working even after running it stock.
  • If you visit www.tilealive.ca and click on the icons in the screen shot you will see what I mean. How can I disable this random linking to a page?
  • You still have a lot of HTML issues there, you did not fix them.
    Please disable all of the minify/cache/optimize plugins and give me a look once more - I'll try to point you where you should look for fixing that.

thanks