Slider Revolution Button not working

Hello,

i am using Wordpress 5.5.1 with BeTheme 21.9 and Slider Revolution 6.2.22. All Plugins are displayed as up-to-date in the Admin Dashboard at BeTheme > Install Plugins. The license key is only registered for this single domain.

There is a Slider Revolution Header configured in Muffin Builder under MEDIA > Slider | Revolution Slider with a button to scroll below the slider. Here's a screenshot of the setup: https://imgur.com/a/ojRT9ac

Nevertheless the button is not working on the front page, but on another subpage. Is there anything i need to change to make it work on the front page?

Just FYI: The Slider Revolution Admin Panel tells me, there's an update available, which is not available through BeTheme Install Plugins Menu: 
Available Version 6.2.23
Since this is a corporate website, i will not be able to give you admin access.

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

thanks
  • Hi Phil,

i already sent the link to the website via Envato Direct Message (as proposed, since it shouldn't be made public) and your team assured me, that the link has been passed to the "person responsible" for my topic. Therefore please coordinate with your team and get back to me.
    Thank you very much!
  • Can you disable all of the minify/cache plugins, it looks like the problem is coming from them.
    If this won't help you, please leave the minify/cache plugins turned off, I have to look at the source code of the website, for now it's not possible.

thanks
  • I already tried disabling all "unnecessary plugins", which did not solve my problem at all. 
    I'll disable the minify/cache plugins until after this issue is resolved.

thanks

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.
    Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • The problem is related to your not-created correctly slider.
    I created a muff-test slider and attached it on other page /mfn_test and it scroll correctly, take a look.

I tried to find the problem with the slider, but I did not find it - I suggest you to recreate the slider from scratch.
    Thanks
  • As i stated in my first message above: "the button is not working on the front page, but on another subpage". Therefore you just confirmed, what i have already found out for you.

This DOES NOT solve this issue. I created the slider with the slider revolution editor, i can't think of any other ways to create such a slider.
  • Why did you insert the <link> and <script> tags in not correct place?
    You shouldn't insert any of them in the content of the Muffin Builder and they are the source of the problem itself - remove it and the problem will pass away.

If you want to insert some scripts and link css codes, you have to do in the Theme Options > Global > Hooks

Also, we do not support the "Calendly", so we do not know why it can happen - you should contact the plugin author if changing location to Theme Options will not work either.

Thanks
  • Calendly (https://calendly.com/) is a platform to schedule meetings. 
    Thank you for locating the problem and solving this issue!