Store vs Store2 vs Shop

Hey all,

Been doing a bit of research on Store vs Store2 vs Shop. I have never worked with Elementor, does it make Store2 worth using over Store? I also don't need a blog and Shop seems to be the cleaner without the initial implementation of blog(s). The shop I am looking to setup is a collectables/toy shop which will house MANY different items that are constantly changing. Any advise and/or direction will be greatly appreciated.

Tim

Comments

• Hello,
    Well, there is no bigger diference between using these demos because they all depends on WooCommerce plugin.
    Also, you can remove all blog related stuff, so you can choose whatever suits you.
    Moreover you can try using Elementor and maybe you will like it. You can read more about it in following link
    https://elementor.com/getting-started/

Thanks
  • Hey Phil,

Is there any documentation on the themes or are you able to provide a brief pro and con between them? What exactly do you mean by all depends on WooCommerce plugin?

Tim
  • The only diference between these demos is just layout.
    Adventage for using Muffin Builder is that it is lighter then Elementor, but Elementor has visual creator.

I meant that you add all products through WooCommerce plugin, and all products modifications are done there.

Thanks