Slider with alias festival2 not found

I'm using the prebuilt BeFestival 2. However, when I installed the prebuilt, the revolution slider seems not working, but it's fine because I will twist it. But when I created my first revolution slider, creating the short-code, choose from the drop down menu as well as enter the short code in the homepage; all it pop up is the error "slider with alias festival2 not found" 

Please help

Comments

• Hello,
    When you put the Shortcode did you changed the Revolution Slider dropdown menu to "Select"?
    https://prnt.sc/v7ufbz
    Please, always set your Slider only in one place (Shortcode or dropdown menu) because the one from dropdown menu will cover the shortcode.

Thanks
  • yes, I did. still receiving same result for using drop down but not short code. still receiving nothing for the short code but not drop down.

I will try the JQuery immigration helper and see if this will fix since the incompatible with bundle packet that would not allow me to contact the plugin creator.
  • Please attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks