Not-For-Profit / Charity Pricing

Hi there

I've bought several licenses so far though would now like to have Betheme used for a not-for-profit I'm involved with (currently in charity registration process).

Is there pricing available for these?

Many thanks

David

Comments

• Hello,
    Sorry, but we do not handle with purchase codes.
    Responsibility for them lays on Envato/Themeforest side.

Greetings
  • Hi Phil

From Envato, they said it's done by the author (ie. MuffinGroup)...

Hi David,

We appreciate your email to Envato Market. This is Maui and it will be a delight to help you today.  

Note that any sales, discount or promotions is author initiated. Basically, they're the only ones who can change the prices on the system anytime, not Envato.

I understand your concern and we highly encourage you to check on the items page details properly. There are really helpful descriptions that will surely give you an idea of how the item works.

Also, the Envato Market Help ticketing system is for general Envato account management and navigation. We manage the Market sites, the authors manage their items. When we get requests for item assistance we point our users to the authors especially with presales inquiry. Kindly use the link below to check on how to contact the author:

https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/203039054-How-to-contact-an-author  

We also have Charities on Elements, kindly check the link below if you are eligible:

https://help.elements.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035501651

Hope this helps, any other questions or concern kindly let me know.
    Best Regards,
    Maui

If not possible and MuffinGroup doesn't offer any such pricing, that's ok... we can just look at all the options available to move forward.

Thanks

David
  • Indeed, we provide the price of the product, but distribution of license key is on their side.
    Sadly, we do not have any discount for the charities or other organizations.

If you would like to ask for a free license keys(not discount), you should ask the envato anyway.
    Thanks