Can't put a widget into custom Sidebar

edited November 2020 in Theme support
I've created a Sidebar through Betheme-Theme Options-Sidebars. Saved the changes. In Appearance-Widgets I can see my sidebar. I populated it with a TEXT widget, added the name and all the stuff, pressed Save and Done buttons. Everything seemed Ok just like in https://support.muffingroup.com/video-tutorials/how-to-create-sidebars-and-manage-them/  video. But when I visited Posts area I then went back to Widgets I've found empty Sidebar. Any widget I tried to place in the Sidebar disappeared the same way. 
What have I done wrong?

Update. I've written the names of my custom sidebars in Latin lettes. Now the widgets stay in even if I exit "Widgets" page and enter it again. But I still can see no widgets on site pages. Plugins deactivations did not help. Yes, I have chosen Sidebar for every site page. 

Comments

• edited November 2020
    Hello, 
    Is your theme up to date? 
    We had a bug with one of the versions related to the sidebars which is fixed already. 
    Also, if you have the latest version installed, please send us a link to your website. 
    Thanks
  • This particular problem has gone after I had written the name of the sidebar with Latin letters, not Cyrillic ones.