Update impossible

I can't seem to update the theme. Could you send it to me updated?

Comments

• Hi,
    From version 20 you can update the theme from the dashboard of your WordPress, in the BeTheme tab. Just register the license, and you will be able to update the theme, install newest plugins and import pre-built websites with sliders. We are not including rev-sliders and plugin updates in the theme package.

Here is an instruction on how to update the theme version below 20:
    http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#general
    Theme updates will not delete your content unless you have changed the files directly in which case we suggest using a child theme.
    We also recommend creating a backup file.
    Please remove the theme completely from your theme folder and install a fresh copy. Do not overwrite files.
    thanks
  • Hello,

I try to update the theme but I get a message: 'The package could not be installed. The package does not contain files.'

Do you know the problem?
  • I have the same problem.
    My product is well registered but I cannot update directly on wordpress. I have to download the update each time from themeforest and install it manually.
  • DarthShearer,
    this message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest
    If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme > Dashboard)
    After that, get into the license manager once more, if the license key is still claimed - deregister it, if it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme > Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.
    thanks