Project Link

edited November 2020 in Portfolio
hi how to show like the image below?
i only want to show the button that is circled 

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

thanks
  • edited November 2020
    Hi Phil, 

Please kindly  hover the mouse to one of the selection, you will see 2 buttons appear, and i want to disable the right button. Thanks Mr Phil.
  • Hello,
    Sorry, but there is no such option to turn it off, and you will have to hide it using Custom CSS Code.
    All Custom CSS Codes can be placed in "Betheme > Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS".

Greetings
  • Hi Phil, 

Can you please provide me the custom css code to hide it? Thanks in advance
  • Did you handle it on your own? Because I can see ony one buttom while hovering.
    https://prnt.sc/vdwshv

Greetings
  • Dear Phil, 
    Yea, i have done it, Thanks for your kindly reply & assist.
  • Dear Phil, on the same site, the filter can be place on left hand side? Is there any way to do it ? I am not a pro so I cant change the code inside betheme. It may affect many thing.
  • Unfortunately, there is no option to put this filter on the left side, with basic Theme options.
    You would have to do modifiactions in Theme source, and we do not provide help with such customization.

Best regards