Muffin Builder not responding

Hello, I just purchased BeTheme and installed a pre-built site. When I try to edit elements in the Muffin Builder, on any page, it does not respond. When I click on "add section" or an editing pencil, nothing happens. In the lefthand corner of my screen it says "javascript: void(0); My url is https://emerydance.com/ however, it is in under construction mode. 

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Hello,
    Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the issue still appears.
    Can you also tell me what pre-built website did you install?

Thanks
  • Thank you. Clearing the cache did not work, but it is the plug-in - iMaginem Shortcodes Generator that was the problem. I will just keep it deactivated. I installed the Be Video (Video 3) website.  Thanks for you help!
  • I just updated to Wordpres 5.5.3 and the muffinbuilder stopped working. The content was there and the backend builder was there, but you couldn't edit or add new content. I updated every plugin, only a couple failed because there were no files. So I followed this discussion to disable all plugins and that worked.
  • edited November 2020
    But now only my Portfolio feature wont change block size in the builder. It's staying 1/1. How can I fix this?
    I would honestly like to use the Portfolio Grid but when I try and use that one, none of that info shows up on the front end.

• ChaseWGregory,
    Please, be sure that your Theme is up-to-date. If not, please, update it.

Also, please, send me a link to your website, so I could have a look at it.

Thanks