Cannot export or create a page greater than a certain size

Hello,

We've been using your theme for a long time and are generally greatly satisfied.

I've come across an issue that I've had in the past but have solved by making sure the max_input_vars is big enough but here that's not helping:

I cannot create a page longer than some amount.  Something changed somewhere so that even old pages that were created and are past the length that I can create today cannot be copied (when copying, there is an error in the error_log:
[09-Nov-2020 11:00:35 UTC] PHP Warning:  key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/qgk7jqw84w3z/beta.scanmarker.com/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 137
[09-Nov-2020 11:00:35 UTC] PHP Warning:  key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/qgk7jqw84w3z/beta.scanmarker.com/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 261
[09-Nov-2020 11:00:35 UTC] PHP Warning:  key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/qgk7jqw84w3z/beta.scanmarker.com/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 279
[09-Nov-2020 11:00:35 UTC] PHP Warning:  key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/qgk7jqw84w3z/beta.scanmarker.com/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 300
[09-Nov-2020 11:00:35 UTC] PHP Warning:  key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/qgk7jqw84w3z/beta.scanmarker.com/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 306
[09-Nov-2020 11:00:35 UTC] PHP Warning:  key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/qgk7jqw84w3z/beta.scanmarker.com/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 312)

When diagnosing, I've found I can no longer export the longer pages, i get a 400 return code:
Request Method: POST
Status Code: 400 

If I reduce the length of the page by one section, it works fine.  If I increase it, it breaks again.

Previously I had the max_input_vars set to 7000, just to make sure that's not the issue, I set it to 100000, but it didn't help.  I've disabled all caching plugins and am still having issues.

Comments