How to use wordpress editor

I'm trying to edit using the wordpress editor but the changes I make don't seem to be taking any effect. What setting or how can I edit using the editor so I can customise things more?

I am trying to link an icon box to a new page, it doesn't work when I use muffin buider and when I look at the demo content on the home page it seems to be done using wordpress editor.

Also, is the visual composer wp editor?

Thanks

Comments

• I see how I can use the wordpress editor now - it doesn't seem to solve my problem..

How can I link to a page from an image, and change an image size using the muffin builder?

I am also having a problem on a seperate page where whenever I save and update the page, the column I just wrote, even though it is appearing on the site, is blank when I open it up again. How do I prevent this from happening?

Thanks
  • Hi,

did you read the documentation before you started using theme? Because looks like you have very basic problems which can be solved by reading the doc. However if you won't be able to solve something, then please explain what exactly you can not do.

Thanks!
  • Hi,

Yes, The initial problem I was able to fix, the problem I m now having I can't seem to find a solution for.

When I save an item (such as a column) and update the page, what I wrote appears on the website. However if I go back to try and edit the item, it is blank and I have to completely re-write it. 

Do you know what this might be due to?

Thanks