No product price in single product page

Hello all, I use the Shop template and in single product page, the product price is not shown. In category/shop/everywhere else, the price is shown. Anyone with a solution? Thank you.

Comments

• Hello,
    Do you use any additional plugin for WooCommerce?
    Did you also, set all pages for WooCommerce properly?

Best regards
  • Yes everything is set. No aditional plugin installed, in fact there are minimum plugins instaled.
  • Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.
    Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Sorry, but the problem is on your side, what I mean is, that after switching theme to parent everything works fine.

You changed something in the theme code which removed the price of the product.
    Thanks
  • edited November 2020
    You understand that is wrong what you said? The child theme USE the PARENT theme. So how can I change something IN PARENT, and still work when the parent is used? It is a non sense.

LE I downloaded from themeforest the theme and changed the child folder with the new one and surprise: It worked! So problem is in YOUR code changed in parent which was obsolete for child folder.
  • The Child Theme is a modified version of the theme which is based on parent theme.
    If you switch to the parent theme, then the issue disappear, so the problem is related to the changes you made.

If you will download new child theme and replace the actual one, the price will display again.
    Sorry, but we do not provide help with modifications of the theme, we help with understanding the theme, fixing theme bugs and minor css tweaks, but this one is clearly modification of the theme - to be more clear, to remove basic plugin (woocommerce) functionality.

If you have some other questions, feel free to ask.
    Thanks
  • Like I said, I DID NOT MODIFY NOTHING! The problem was in the child provided by you. When you update the theme and you did various modification to code in parent and child them, at least announce to update also THE CHILD!.
  • edited November 2020
    We did not add any modifications to the Child Theme which could cause such issues.
    There are only added basic files which are necessary for recognizing it as a child theme.

This is normal that if you modified the parent theme and update it, then you will lose it, you have to keep all of the modifications in the code of the Child theme.
    You have to insert the modifications into child theme.
    If you are not familiar how it works, please check this topic:

Also, if you did not modify and you do not want modify anything, then use the parent theme instead.
    Thanks