Dark screen

edited November 2020 in Revolution Slider
When loading the page I get dark screen for a moment while the slider is loading and it disappears the moment the slider shows.
I've tried to change the background to white, remove transition on the first slider. Nothing works.

Comments

• edited November 2020
    not solved yet
  • Hi,
    Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • Same issue at my end

• Hi @rishi_bharadwaj,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co

thanks