Muffin SEO VS Yoast

i want to know why is better to use build in SEO (Muffin) and not Yoast?

Comments

• We did not said that it's better :) These options are completely different. Built-in seo fields are for users who don't need advanced seo settings and don't know to much about that. But if someone needs much more then title, description or keywords, and of course know a lot about seo then should use external plugin like Yoast.
  • I have some questions:

1- You plan in the future better support for plugins such as YOAST? that i dont need copy to SEO builder and etc...

2-when i choose to work with YOAST, and press on "Builder » SEO" 
    and choose Hide The Content

what google boots read ?
    the output from the Builder>>SEO or from Muffin bulder?

• 1. What you exactly mean? Theme is already compatible with Yoast so we don't understand when you say "better support"?

2. Google bots read the content which is under Muffin Builder. The content from Builder >> SEO option is not visible for bots.
  • Hello, 

I have built most of my pages in the Muffin Builder and the Google Bots don't seam to register any of the content i have add to the Muffin Builder.

Is there an option or button i need to activate for the boots to be able to access the content in the muffin builder.

Please Help!

• If the bots don't see the content, then you must check robots.txt file or .htaccess. Probably something is blocked and that's why content is not visible for bots.