One license, one site to create, but need one more locally hosted site to try different demos

Disposition: - our official site task.ua to replace with new Betheme site
                     - locally hosted site dev2.task.ua. Here we registered our license and started processing. When it is ready we migrate it to task.ua. 

Problem:  I'd like to have another one local site. We haven't found a 100% proper demo and are to combine elements/solutions from different demos.But once I've installed one demo and started working I can't install another one (to look how they made that wonderful page or slader) and then re-install my previous demo with all the work made. Yes. I could install a new demo without database replacement, just theme options. But it maked no sence, I need to look inside the page to explore the way it's elements are situated/combined. 

Question: I there a possibility to get one more local site (which will never be published)  for demo exploring only? So I could step-by-step (or page-by-page) work on my dev2.task.ua and harmlessly install any demo I want (with all the content) on, say, dev3333, look-and-learn then go back to dev2 and do what I need. 

Is this possible?
Thank you.

Comments

• Hi,
    You can use one license per end product, so you can use any pre-built website you desire or mix them but you cannot use the theme license on two domains.
    The only exceptions are for subdomains or subfolders. You can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.
    This also applies to subfolder on localhost installations.
    thanks