CART NOT SHOWING ITEM NUMBERS

Hello,

I am using your header builder and I added a CART ICON that is linked to the CART PAGE.

The problem is that if I add a product in the CART I would like to see how many products I have in it.

Such as in the attached image. (I am not referring to che icon but to the fact that I can see the number of items in the cart)

How can I achieve that in your header builder?

Thank you

Comments

• edited November 2020

Hello,

I assume that you used Icon item, but in this case you have to select Extras item.

There you will have option to select a icon for your shop.

After that, the counter will appear.

Thanks

• Good, thank you!

But can I choose also a different icon or do I have to choose the one you selected here?

Thank you!

• Hi there

I tried to add that icon in the way you suggested, but that's a search field as well ... and I need the search field to be displayed like this

So are the 2 things possibile togheter?

Thank you!

• 1) You can use any icon you want for that, even the phone or the heart?

2) You can choose Search Field in these option too, or if you want to can hide it.

Greetings

• That's super!

Thank you!

But I set it right - but online I still see the old icon ...

It looks like a bug

Because whe the page loads your see the icon I choose but the it reloads and the other icon appears...

Very strange

please let me know

Thank you Phil!

• Please, remove all products from your cart, refresh your website witch cache, and add new product.

That is happening because of WooCommerce code that refresh the cart icon when you add some product to it.

Thanks

• Hi Phil!

I did what you suggested but It's not working.

I still see the icon I want for like 0,1 second and then the other one appears ...

Did you have a look at the website?

Thank you

• It looks like some bug with Header Builder. We will take a closer look at it, and we will fix this as soon as possible.

For now, please, set this in Betheme -> Theme options -> Blog, Portfolio & Shop -> Shop too.

The icon should refresh after adding some product to cart.

Thanks

• Dear Phil

thanks a lot for checkin it and for the workaround.

Please let me as soon as you fixed it.

Cheers