Line Height Edit

Hi, thank you so much for your help so far on this project! I have one more question for you. I am creating a bulleted section using this code that I found in the template, but I'm having trouble adjusting the line height. Could you tell me what I can put into this to make the bulleted items closer together/reduce the line height?

Thank you!

Comments

• Hello,

Can you send me a link to your website with this list, please?

I will take a closer look at it, and I will try to give you the best option to achieve that.

Thanks

• Here is the development link for that page: http://neffdeveloper.info/internworks/advertising-2/

Let me know if you need access to the backend and I can make a temp user pass.

Thanks!

• Please, reduce the text from the Sales/Marketing Strategist, so it will not go to the second line because every item on the list takes its height from the highest one.

Thanks

• Hello,

I removed the "sales/" portion of that line but the line height is still the same, any other suggestions?

Thank you!

• Please, put the following Custom CSS Code in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS. It will change the display of the list as you wanted it to be.

.list_item .list_left, .list_item .list_right{
    	height:50px !important;
    }
    .list_item .list_left > *{
    	margin-top:-10px !important;
    }
    html body .list_item .list_left.list_image img{
    	max-height:50px !important;
    }

Thanks

• Thank you! That achieved what I wanted there, but effected lists across the whole site. Is there something I can add or change to make it only target that one place?

• You can target it on a specific section by adding a Custom class.

Here you have screenshot for better understanding.

After adding this class, your CSS Code should look like this:

.list_Changer .list_item .list_left, .list_item .list_right{
    	height:50px !important;
    }
    .list_Changer .list_item .list_left > *{
    	margin-top:-10px !important;
    }
    html body .list_Changer .list_item .list_left.list_image img{
    	max-height:50px !important;
    }

Thanks

• Thank you so much!! I really appreciate the help!!