Videos don't play

Hi! I don't know why but the videos are not playing. Please can you help me? The videos are with a link to our YouTube page.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

thanks

• Hi!

Can I send you a private message? So you can access to our web offline.

Thanks, regards

• Please send this information privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Hi Phil!

Thanks, this was the problem, I put the whole url and I just need the ID. It is solved now.

But I have another page designed with WP Bakery Page Builder and when I add the url (YouTube) on the video place it is not working too. It's showing the url and blank space but not the video playing. I tried with the ID but doesn't work. What can be the problem here?

• How did you insert it, by WPBakery video item or how?

Can you explain it greater?

thanks

• WP Bakery video item

• Hi Pablo!

I got it. I can insert the video on the background and it works fine.

Thanks.

• Hello Pablo,

We've just checked the videos and there are 3 videos in our web that do not play in some PCs but they play in other PCs. However, we have more videos embedded that play perfectly in all of our PCs.

One of the videos that doesn't play is embedded by WP Bakery video item, and the other 2 videos are embedded by the video item of Muffin Builder.

Have you got any idea about why it happens?

Thank you.

• Hello,

Sorry, but I'd like to have an answer. The problem is still not fixed. We have a video inserted by "reproductor de video" from the WP Bakery (first image), which only plays in some computers. And we have other 3 videos, inserted by "video" from Muffin Builder (second image) and 2 of them don't play. All of them are Youtube links.

How could I fixed it?

• Hello,

Sorry for the late answer.

Did you try to provide the full url of the youtube video instead of the shorter one?

It should be youtube.com/ID_VIDEO not youtu.be/ID_VIDEO

Thanks

• Hi Pablo,

In the first case, with WP Bakery, I've wrote the full URL:

And in the second case, with Muffin Builder, it says that we should place the video ID, not the full URL:

Thank you

• I cannot find the link of your website on our email, then for quicker solving of that problem, please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Hello Pablo,

Sorry but I can't send it to you.

Finally I found the problem: those videos had rights problems, I've already fixed them.

Thank you anyway.

• That is great you found the solution!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards