PSD files

Hi

I want to have some of PSD files of your demos , But I want PSD of all pages not the home page. How you can help me ?

Regards

Comments

• Hello,

Please send this information privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Hello,

I don't know I must use Hello or Hi , When I used hi , my answer is hello and when I used hello my answer was hi ? I'm confused now.

Thank you Phil

• Feel free to use any form of welcome you want.

If you want you can even say wazzup if you want ?

Best regards!

• edited December 2020

Hi

I know that each demo maybe tack a week or tow , But important thing I need to know is :

1-who write the story board of the Demo ? and what skill required ?

2-where did you find the assets ? images , colors , png files and ...

3-what is the knowledge for this job ? only working with photoshop?

4-how many designers and ui , ux expert do you have ?

About number 3 I mean , you have seals your theme to over 200.000 users but none of our site look like your amazing demo , you are professional in it , this is the master art , its out of code and engineering.

I need to know theme.

Hope my request was clear.

And last thing : if I want Exclusive Demo , do you want to work on it ? or do you know the person can help me in it ?

• Well, I do not know what you mean by 'write the story board of the demo', if you mean the idea for the demo, then we just do a brainstorm, then we provide that information for our graphic designer which makes demo, using images and assets from website, which is selling them or our graphic designer draw (assets of course, not the images) them by itself. After finishing a demo, we have to build it with Muffin Builder/Elementor.

If you want to know us a little bit wider, please head to this website:

Thanks

• Hi Pablo,

Thanks for reaching out , Yes I mean the brainstorm

Its good idea to talk about with more details and show us with podcast or video and the procedures

And if I want the exclusive demo based on betheme , what should to do to achieve that? I mean does your designer team do extra job like that?

• We'll discuss the video/podcast option, but I think it will be more like video than voice.

About the exclusive demo, we do not provide this service, sorry about that ?

Thanks

• Thank you very much and no problem.?

Please brain storm about water sports like : Canoeing , surfing , slalom , Cano polo, water polo and ...

one of the would be nice.