Our style on mobile view appears different from the demo

Hi Guys

We have used your great demo in a project but unfortunately the mobile view doesn't look the best. I fear I may have set it up wrong based on your demo.

Is it possible to have a look please and suggest the best way to go about duplicating your demo foir teh best view on mobiles?

Our website is www.tmcm.co

Thanks

Comments

• Hello,

Can you explain me greater what your mobile display should look like, please?

Thanks

• Sure! We have chosen the demo Eco 3 on Be theme.

The section I have attached shows the effect from Eco 3 with all images close together.

On mobile we have decided to hide one section then show one to prevent photos being stacked on top of each other. This would be as one section has text then an image, the section below would reverse the order with image then text. Hope that makes sense.

On mobile view the boxes have large gaps that we would like to close up. Images attached for reference

• Showing everything working correctly from your demo Eco 3

• This shows how the section are leaving gaps on mobile.

• Showing the muffin builder layout

• Showing the section details. I have added and removed 20 padding throughout to keep the sections close togther on desktop.

On mobile they have gaps that appear.

• Showing the section details.

• Sorry, but unfortunately there is no option to change that.

We faced this problem couple of times and only option will be changing these Columns backgrounds to Image items.

Best regards