More than one portfolio page ?

Hello,

is it possible to have more than one portfolio page? Both pages should have different content.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Hello,

I am not sure what do you mean by "different content".

If you mean that one portfolio page should have a different single portfolio project, then another page, there is no way to do that.

But you can create two regular pages with Portfolio item, divide your single projects with categories, and in Portfolio item settings, set what category should be displayed.

Thanks

• Ok I tried this. And it is pretty much doing, what I want it to do. There is just one thing missing. Since I changed the site templates from portfolio to standard and implemented the portfolio the way you showed me, the categories do not show up anymore. And I don't see a predefined option to put them up quickly.

I already tried to copy it the way it is used from the current "home" to the blog page and using buttons. But that doesn't really work. Happy for some help :D.

Thanks!

• Done - I found the "filter" option.

• Great to hear that you found the solution! ?

Is there anything else I could help you?

Best regards

• Yes, there is ... since yesterday :).

The portfolio items have tables. Those tables are not responsive as the rest of the site. How would I fix that?

You can check the look on this page :

Thanks

• Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the issue still appears.

Thanks