Can't Manage License

Hi,

I get the error message "The purchase code has not been used to register Betheme or the username does not match the purchase code."

While my theme is registered and I'm sure that the username is the correct one.

Please help.

Best,

Arjan

Comments

• Please send this information privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Hi Phil, I dropped you guys a contact form several days ago but did not get any response yet. Please get in touch, because it is becoming a problem. Thanks Arjan

• Sorry, but there were some issues with Envato contact form, and it did not redirect the mails to us.

They said that it is working now. Can you send this message again, please?

Thanks

• Well, it looks like it's not used anywhere - are you sure, that your website is registered with that license key? As Can I see you have two license keys purchased.

I cannot take a look at your website because you did not send us the URL.

thanks

• Ah Sorry, my website is https://hmfsoundandlight.nl

To be clear. I have to manage this licence. And yess I'm sure I only bought one licence and used it for this site.

Best,

Arjan

• Are you able to deregister the theme from the dashboard? I mean on the place on the screenshot.

Then please, register it once more :)

Also, please disable all of the plugins before doing that.

thanks

• Thanks Pablo,

The deregister and register again trick worked and I am able to update my Theme again.

So this is fine, but at my licence it's now showing my support is expired which is not the case.

So if this can be fixed, i'm a happy man once more;)

Cheers,

Arjan

• For this license key the support could be expired, but more recent license key could have the support not expired, becuase every time that you buy the license key, your support extend for 6 months - if both of them would be expired, then your access for that forum would be disabled.

Thanks