Customization on footer & Elemenator & wp backery not fully functional

Hi Team,

1) A couple of things which I need to do, e.g. customized footer in this regards I want to add different footers for some of the pages can you please guide me on how can I do it footer by page.

2) WP bakery editor needs a license for an update;

3) Elemenetor plugin required a pro version to use some of the components.

I was confident while I'm purchasing this theme but now I feel many things I can't do with it.

4) Very complex to use Muffins Builder it's not comparable to wp-bakery.

please guide me.

Comments

• Hello,

1) To have customized Footer for each page you can use Custom CSS Code. But the customization with it will be limited.

The other options is to create it with Elemenotr Pro, but you will have to purchase it.

2) Where do you try to update it? In Betheme -> Install plugins or in Plugin tab?

3,4) Can you explain me greater what is your issue, please?

Thanks

• Hi,

1) I need to change footer content with different layouts, and defining CSS is a secondary requirement.

2) I tried to update from Betheme -> install plugins still asking for a license.

3) a) there is no option to make the section darker or lighter, it means if I create a section where I need to add a dark background/image then the text color needs to invert from black to white.

b) There are not much configuration for image gallery settings I need to set image thumbnail with curve border and shadows and hover settings many of things not available in this

c) Post/portfolio grid setting there is very limited layout options.

I'm very sorry to say, this theme is not fulfilling my client's requirements.

• 1) So like I said in previous message the only option is to use the Elementor Pro.

2) Can you send me a screenshot of it, please?

3) We include only basic version of Elementor with out theme, so it has limited functionality. If you would like to have all settings in Elementor available you should purchase the Pro version of it.

Best regards

• Hi Phil,

It is not working for me, my client does not want to spend additional for Elementor Pro.

I would prefer to cancel this license would not go with this. may I request a refund?

• Please send this information privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Hi Phil,

I have sent this information privately through the contact form, please check.

• Hi Phil,

any update on it.

• We didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response, look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks

• Hi Phil,

I check in my spam folder too, I did not receive any mail from your side.

I resend the requested detail please check, also I request you to please resolved my query as soon as possible.

Thanks

• Please, send these informations again because there were some problems with Envato contact form. Now they should work fine now.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks

• Hi Phil,

Just resent, now please check.

• He Phil,

I did not get any responses from your side. even I check the spam folder too.

• Hey Phil,

Any updates???

• Can you send the same informations directly on our mail?

[email protected]

Thanks

• Sorry, but we did not receive any message from you.

Please, try to send it directly on our email [email protected] with the same informations I mentioned above.

thanks

• Just email you, please check

• Can you check your spam folder for our respond, please?

If you do not have anything there, please, try to send it once again through Envato contact from.

http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact

Thank you in advance

• Hey phil,

I didn't get anything from your side even spam folder, i had mans time submitted all the requested detail in given form url, plus i had sent you detail through email as well.

Please do not treat like this.