Wordpress Update 5.6

Since the new update of WP 5.6 I have problems with my menu (Muffin Builder doesn't read the site ID anymore) and the images in the footer. Any suggestions to fix that problem?

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co

thanks

• Hi Phil,

Thank you for your quick reply. The link to my website is https://www.scp-consulting.ch and the page is online. The only thing is the current WP version, which i downgraded to 5.5 because oh the problems. Do you need to see the "crashed" page?

Thanks

• Did you update the Betheme too while you were updating the WP?

If no, please, update the Betheme too.

Also, if updating Betheme will not work, please, show us the "crashed page".

Thanks

• I also updated the Betheme while i was updating the WP, but it did not work either. Please check my website tomorrow morning, it will be updatet automatically to WP 5.6. I'm gonna wait with my backup (downgrade to WP 5.5) till I get news from you.

Thanks

• Also, I reported a problem after the update WP to 5.6. A temporary solution is to install a plugin jQuery Migrate Plugin with Jquery Version - Legacy 1.12.4-wp. The support says that the problem does not exist and that everything is ok on their side.

• Hey @lukaskuster,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Hey Phil

I sent you all the information.

Thanks

• Hi @Phil

Sorry to say; my problem isn't solved yet. I filled out the form twice already after opening the link. However thus far I haven't received any reply from the support team.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

• Sorry, but there were some issues with Envanto contact form, and they did not redirect all mail to us.

They said that it should work now. Can you send it again, please?

Thanks

• Can you create for us a test environment with account which have admin rights?

To test it, we need to have the WP 5.6 and BeTheme with the latest version.

On actual environement I cannot do that because of two things:

1) My test account does not have admin priviledges.

2) We do not want to update the WP and BeTheme on production environment.

If you can, please create a subdomain (staging or test) with duplicated content using this plugin:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/ and update the theme and wp to the latest versions.

If you will not be able to do that, can you update the theme and wp on the page you sent and give us a note that you did it?

Thanks

• I changed your login and you should have admin rights now. WP is also updated to the latest version (5.6).

Thanks

• I just realized, my website is functioning correctly now.

Many thanks for your support

• Hi @Pablo

Sorry, but after going over it a second time I noticed it is still not functioning 100%. Your login ist still activated and all plugins and themes are updated to the latest version. Please take a look, thank you!

• Hi @Pablo

Quick update: Currently I have the same problems not only in the new version (WP 5.6), as well as in the old version (WP 5.5).

Many thanks

• It is not the WP 5.6 or BeTheme issue, it's just because of your plugins - after disabling them, it works fine.

I suggest, to disable one by one and check, which one is making that issue :)

thanks

• Many thanks @Pablo

Problem solved, the Plugin "W3 Total Cache" created the issue.

• Hopping in here to say I'm having a similar issue but I don't have the W3 Total Cache plugin installed.

• Hello @thomslsw,

Maybe you have some other similar plugin that cause this issue.

Please, turn off all of the plugins one by one, refresh your cache, and check if the issue still exist.

Thanks