url

Hi!

I am changing manually the last url word and automatically the system add a number. Why? How can I take it off?

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co

thanks

• Hi Phil, I am referring to the number "2" that appears before the word "postes". This happens on several pages. The name of the father is "postes" and there is only one page on the website with this name. Could it be possible that if we have and slide with the same name category will this number appear? Why is this happening?

For now, the website is offline.

Thanks in advance, regards.

• Do you have maybe two categories with the same name?

This issue appears only with WooCommerce?

Thanks

• Hi!

I have only one category per name and I am not using WooCommerce. What could be happening?

Thanks

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks