Limiting useres

Hi

I have 2type of users

Type 1: are the person that who writing articles

Type 2: are other guys that approved the articles crated by type 1

1-I want to limit all of them to wordpress, wich they can only see the post cpt and media and profile menus

This is not related to you,but if you can please show me, thanks

2-Also for type 1 I want to hide completely betheme muffin options in post cpt

3-for type 2 guys want to hide some part of muffin options, for example: they can see video section,or changing theme to bulider, just that

Thanks

Comments

• Hello,

Sorry, but unfortunately there is no option in Betheme to do that.

Only option to achieve that, is to do modification in theme files, but as you know, we do not provide support with that.

Best regards

• You mean with custom modification it is possible ? if yes, I will look it for.

• Hello,

Wordpress has huge modifications possibilities, so you will surely be able to achieve that, just study the documentation of wordpress, it's really the source of good quality informations, see it here:

thanks

• Hi

I received this message form User Role editor team

No. URE Pro know nothing about betheme and can not manage access to its parts. It would be possible only if the theme itself uses custom user capabilities to manage access to its extra options.

Regards,

Vladimir Garagulia.

Do you have that possibility?

• Happpppppppppppppy new year ???❤️

• Sorry for the delayed reply, I through that I sent it.

Well, we did not change anything in the code which is related to the user functionality, it's the same as in basic wordpress.

So, if the basic wordpress support that, BeTheme should support it too - but as I said earlier, we did not test and we do not know how that plugin works.

We cannot state, that all of the functionalities of that plugin will work fine.

Thanks