Changes in megamenu

Hi,

I want to make changes in mega menu style, like color, font and width. How it can be modified. Attached is the screenshot and the website url is www.creativeclad.com

Thank you,

Manmeet

Comments

• Hello,

1) To change the colors for Mega Menu, please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Colors -> Menu, and modify the colors in Submenu section.

2) To change the font you will have to create and use Custom CSS Code, and put it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS. If you need help with it, please, let me know.

3) Unfortunately, there is no option to change the width of the megamenu.

Thanks

• Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I have the attached problem. With default style, the submenu font is less visible currently on (www.creativeclad.com) and when using default style the menu is going out . See the attached pic. How this can be solved?

Thank you,

Manmeet

• Sorry, but I quite do not understand.

Can you describe me greater what you want to achieve, please?

Thanks

• Hi,

I want nicely displayed megamenu, so that all the submenu is visible. If you see in the attached screenshot, the submenu is coming out from the colored bar and is not visible on white background.

Thank you,

• I have visited your website, and the megamenu display correctly.

Did you solve this problem?

Best regards

• Hi,

It is looking ok in "default" style. But when i change the option to "vertical lines", the menu is coming out from the background color (attached screenshot).

Is there any way it also look nice in "vertical lines" style.

And one more thing, How can I increase the font weight in the current megamenu display?

If you notice the font weight difference in both styles.

Hope I am conveying my requirements.

Thank you,

• 1) Can you try to create your Mega menu again, please? But this time, please, try to reproduce the steps from the following video tutorial.

https://support.muffingroup.com/video-tutorials/how-to-use-mega-menu/

2) To increase the mega menu font weight, please, try the following Custom CSS Code.

.mfn-megamenu .menu-item span{
       font-weight: 900!important;
    }

Thanks